Friday, December 2, 2011

Flaky Time of Year


New release this morning *yawns* *slurps more coffee*

This weekend I've got a set of eight alpha-layer, TGA format embroidered snowflakes for you! These are inspired from a custom work request that one of my customers made of me. They seemed like such a great idea, and she reported back to me that they worked great as embellishments to a top she was making, so I whipped up a few extras and figured I'd offer them up to anyone else who could use them!

Group members get a couple of these for free as a sampling, of course! There is a pack of four of these snowflakes up on the Main Store Midnight Mania board until Sunday that you and your friends can slap up!

Stay tuned, because with tomorrow come the start of a new hunt -- the Spoiled Kitteh Hunt. I'll be announcing my prize right here FIRST, so be sure to come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment