Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Best wishes for a happy, healthy New Year to everyone. May you be blessed this 2012!

To kick off the new year, I wanted to turn your attention to a good-cause event that is taking place in SL. Creator and Chipaholic, Jaxie Oceanlane, who owns *RSS* Rose River Saloon, made the Boudoir Chair that you see in the picture here. She created it using some textures from the "Punched and Stitched" pack that she won in a Midnight Mania board in one of my shops. It's loaded up with 7 very cute poses!

Best of all, you'll find this chair in a wonderful charity event, the 2nd Annual Props and Poses Fair which starts at 9 a.m. SLT today. This event serves to raise money for a wonderful organization called the International League Against Epilepsy. Please be sure to stop by this venue when it opens to support a very important cause, and look for this wonderful chair!

I've also got the Boudoir Chair on display in the Main Store, feel free to stop by and try it out if you'd like!

As for stuff in my shop, while it's not the norm for me to start a new event on a Sunday, I couldn't resist doing something on the first of the year, hehehe. So, I decided to clear out some prims and hold a "Clearing House" sale from today until January 8th. In the sale you'll find the texture packs that appeared as hunt prizes (5L each pack), seasonal texture packs are reduced by 50% off the full price, and older/less popular texture packs that are set to crazy low prices as well (meaning, the equivalent of about 1/2L per texture in the pack. For example, if there are 10 textures in the set, you would pay just 5L for the full pack -- it would usually be 50L!)

Don't worry, the textures will still be available in my Marketplace store, with the exception of the hunt prizes. I just want to make sure I leave myself some extra prims in my tiny shop for all the newness coming up in 2012!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment