Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Love Is In The Air ...

Almost literally! After I released the alpha-layer texture set of hearts, I got the itch to make some particle emitters, just so I could see how they look as particles. Loved 'em, so I figured why not offer them for sale in the shop?

Along the back wall, with the new release, you'll find the vendors. Each emitter is just 19L each, and is voice activated by the owner only! I've got an example of the Golden Open Heart version of it going so you can see what the particles look like.

If you're a beginning builder, and you'd like to know how to make your own, I'm planning to send instructions on how you can make your very own, basic particle emitter. But, you'll only receive it if you're in the Chipaholics Anonymous group! So, if you're not in it yet, be sure to join up. Group members also get a sampling from all new releases when they come out, so be sure to join in!

Finally, I wanted to give you all a sneak peek of this weekend's sale item. I have spring on the mind already, so many of my sale items and releases will be with that in mind for a while.

This weekend, on Friday, I'll put up another limited edition bundle of the Faded Linens textures. I've picked out four spring-toned colors and packaged them up for you at a discounted price of 89L. Usually you'd end up paying 120L for all four of these packs, and this particular bundle will not be made available again any time soon, so be sure to grab it while it's still around!

As per usual, I'll have this sale item available for you until end of day Sunday.

Have a great rest of your week! I'll be in touch with you again soon in a few days. Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment