Friday, January 13, 2012

I ♥ Hearts!

OK, so having a tough time this week getting things going LOL! Unfortunately not going to be able to get the new release, group gift or Midnight Mania boards going until Saturday (tomorrow), but in the mean time, I can TELL you about what's in the works.

Firstly, the new release this week is a set of 14 alpha-layer heart textures. There's a variety of single and double glossy hearts, a couple of groovy hearts, floral hearts, and more!

Of course, group members get a selection of the set sent to them as a group gift.

Starting Saturday (tomorrow), the half pack will be in the Midnight Mania board in the Main Store. Be sure to bring some friends and slap the set down to get your own sample of this set. Unlike my usual deal, I'll be running the MM board until Monday since I'm getting such a late start.

None of my usual sales this week, sorry all! I just couldn't pull myself together enough this week to pull it off. RL has me going in all directions, I was lucky to get around to doing this, even! Mehhhhh.

Making the hearts helped cheer me up a bit though, so I hope they bring you as much enjoyment as they brought me while I was putting them together!

No comments:

Post a Comment