Saturday, March 24, 2012

Limited Edition Textures are Ready!

Ok, so I've been working on these for a while now and have kept promising my VIPs that they would be coming out soon ... so here they are!

Please welcome the Limited Edition Spring Windows Textures! I'm really excited to offer these out there. This is a set of 24 alpha-layer decorative window textures. The pack contains a "Clean" and "Distressed" version of each design. ONLY 35 OF THESE PACKS WILL BE SOLD, and you must be a member of the VIP group in order to purchase!

Why a Limited Edition set? Well, mainly, I wanted to be able to offer a very exclusive set of textures so those who want to keep their builds as "one-of-a-kind" as possible, could do so!

I'm really quite pleased with these textures -- they can be used as wall art, or to decorate a whimsical house, cottage, shack or whatever else you decide to build that could use a touch of springy whimsy.

Elsewhere in the Main Store, the 33L store-wide sale is continuing until Sunday. Be sure to stop by, as on Monday morning I'll be switching everything back to their regular prices!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment