Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Hanging Out at The Wash!

Finally getting some textures out there for you, and also have my fall-themed sets out for you at The Wash, which starts on August 15th! I played around with the Cavern I textures from a few weeks back, and jazzed them up for you in time for your Halloween builds! Nope, not too early to think about fall, truly!

So, today, I'm releasing my Cavern II textures. There are 20 spooky cave ceiling, floor and wall textures. They've been manipulated for maximum fright -- shiny bloody colors right down to cool, spooky, cemetery blue and green colors. All of them have been darkened for maximum effect in your dark builds. You can get them now at my Main Store location.

On the weekend, the half pack will be up on the Midnight Mania board with a target of 75, and the full pack will be on the VIP's Midnight Mania board!

For those who are new to The Wash, you must check it out. There are over 80 carts set out around the sim loaded with some of SL's best designer's wares -- nothing is over 10L. You can take a look at their blog for all the details! Also get a sneak peek of some of the sale items on their flickr site too.

On my cart for The Wash, I've got my fall and Hallowe'en-ready texture sets that I've brushed off for you. I've included the pictures of all the textures available with this blog posting. They are all -- regardless of the number of textures in the set -- available for 10L. Be sure to grab this humungous deal while you can, because once The Wash is over on Sept. 15, I'll have these texture sets out, but at their regular prices. When the sale starts, you can find my cart at this SLURL: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Wash/165/163/23

They will certainly NOT be available for just 10L again this year!!! So grab them up for a steal while you can!


No comments:

Post a Comment