Friday, May 11, 2012

Lots of Dots!

PHEW! First newness in a long time! I've had a lot of work to do with our new Builder's Bargains sales group, which if you haven't had a chance to take a look at, please do! You'll find the blog here --> http://buildersbargainsblog.blogspot.com/

On top of all of that, I had run into some technical issues that I've only just been able to fix and move beyond. I appreciate everyone's patience!

Without further ado, I give you my newest release: Dotted Denims. It's a set of 16 total textures, 15 of which are seamless. The set includes one plain seamless denim texture, 14 polka-dotted seamless textures in varying sizes and colors of dots, and one plain, shaded denim texture.

As always, the half-pack is in the Midnight Mania board from today until end of day Sunday. In the VIP Midnight Mania board though, the full pack of it has been loaded, woot!

Stop by the main store and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment